As a networking and dialogue platform, Swiss Handicap helps to break down barriers and promote the self-determination of people with disabilities. More than 100 exhibitors will be presenting their solutions, aids, services and trends. Read more about Swiss Handicap 2022 here.
The FRH had the pleasure of running a stand during the three days and welcoming visitors to the fair. The Aid’Up and Water Access Device project teams were also able to present their prototypes. Discover some impressions of our participation at the Swiss Handicap in the video below.
When visiting our stand, each person could answer the question “What innovation would make your life easier?”
This is what they wrote:
- That my foot brace is stable, but comfortable. That I can move around and that it stays warm
- 3D printing service for personalised assistive devices with socio-technical support (engineering, occupational therapy, etc.)
- Simply living is innovative, enjoying life
- Automated stop, in case the cooker is forgotten, before it smokes
- Information platform on accessibility of workplaces, employers
- Board games for blind people
- Application for blind people to find people
- After a stroke, my wife’s eyes are still turned upwards and she can no longer read, although she understands everything very well
Do you have an idea for a project to meet one of these needs? See you at the next call for projects!