Skip to content
Accueil › Objectives
The aims of the FRH are :
- to conduct and encourage research, mainly in the human and social sciences, aimed at improving the situation of minors and adults with disabilities in society;
- to disseminate the results of the research carried out.
The FRH’s mission is to :
- Support institutions in the development of practice-oriented research projects;
- To take into account the needs of decision-makers and professionals in the field;
- Promote dialogue and consultation between all stakeholders (professors/researchers, heads of institutions, practitioners);
- Identify priorities for research;
- Provide for funding involving potential users of research results.